Just Old Brothers
JOB is a friendly, casual, and international tank squadron (Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belarus, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Indonesia, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Mongolia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, UK, Ukraine, USA, Venezuela, Vietnam...)
JOB is the largest squadron in the top 10 squadrons (arcade battles) on ThunderSkill.com
- We enjoy playing arcade tank battles in squads. Yet, half of the members of JOB also play realistic tank battles, a dozen members play simulator tank battles, and several play air or naval battles (AB and RB). Our favorite tank BR range is 3.7-11.0.
- Our play style is very active and aggressive ("no camping!") and we promote strong team play. We primarily aim at battle victory rather than just getting kills ("caps before kills!"). But most importantly, we aim at having fun!
- We communicate in English, to the best of everyone's ability, on our own Discord channel that we also share with 400+ "JOB friends". Although using a microphone is not mandatory in JOB, at least listening to the squadmates in battle is strongly encouraged. Thanks to its very international nature, JOB is active most of the day, in particular between 6 pm and 6 am Paris/Berlin time.
- There is no formal hierarchy in JOB (the few officers only serve at accepting/declining applications to JOB) and no string attached at all with being a member of JOB. Again, fun is the keyword. This friendly atmosphere, despite its level of excellence, has made JOB the fastest-growing and now the largest squadron among the top arcade War Thunder squadrons on ThunderSkill (created in February 2017, JOB first reached 128 players in March 2020).
- JOB is recruiting active, promising or confirmed tankers, preferably playing all tank Tiers, and with a ground AB win rate above 57%, an average placing in the team above 65% in ground AB, and a ThunderSkill efficiency above 75% in AB, in order to maintain the good and homogeneous level of the squadron. Playing ground RB and/or SB is not required, but is greatly appreciated. In fact, really excellent ground RB/SB players (i.e., ThunderSkill efficiency above 80% in RB) not playing AB much can also apply to JOB.
Finally, a friendly and mature attitude and a strong team spirit are obviously required from applicants!
To apply to JOB (or just to become a "JOB friend"), visit us at our Discord channel (please log with your exact WT nickname): communicate with someone online and leave a text message in the #recruitment chat room (in principle, we do not accept direct in-game applications without a prior visit to our Discord and a few battles played with us).
See you soon and prepare to do some good JOB with us!
Meanwhile, look at our nice video/picture bonuses on the War Thunder forum!